Thursday, December 13, 2012

Funny Toilet Mug



Funny Toilet Mug

Why should dogs be the only ones allowed to drink out of the toilet? This silly toilet-shaped mug holds up to 12 -ounces of your favorite hot beverage and will make your co-workers do a double take. The hand-painted Funny Toilet Mug makes a great gag gift for any coffee or tea lover and will gross out anyone who has a weak stomach.

Reviews

I thought this would be a super gag gift for my mom. She's hard to shop for so I was overjoyed when I found this hilarious mug. However, there are several flaws.

  • The glaze on the toilet rim is splotchy and messed up.
  • The rim is waaaay too thick, which will actually make the beverage not taste as good.
  • The actual "toilet bowl" appears very large but doesn't hold as much as I thought it would.
  • It is also wide, which makes it really hard to drink without spilling.
  • The color is off. According to the product image, it should be white, but it's closer to a yellowish-brown.
My mom didn't really like this Funny Toilet Mug and I thought the $20 price tag was a little much for this cup; however, it is sitting as a centerpiece on our formal dining table filled with MM's.

This is a quirky little gift, but I would advise waiting until it goes on sale or at least for free shipping. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Post